Sofabed Etc. specializes in sleepers and is available in mattresses of numerous sizes-queen size, full size, twin size and as a chair bed. All of which come in a vast varieties of colors to accent any décor. Choose your design, choose your size and choose your fabric. Sofabed Etc. is a direct distributor of Klaussner Furniture Manufactured in the U.S.A.
The Klaussner sleeper is the ultimate in quality, comfort and features.
Click here for information about the special sleeper features.
Click here to learn about the various mattresses you can choose from to fit your needs.
- $0.00The Zuma sleeper is a must have in any home.
- $0.00Westerly Sleeper K73600
- $0.00The Klaussner Westbrook sleeper features curved arms with pleated details.
- $0.00The Vaughn sleeper is a relaxed, comfortable favorite. Features low profile arms, exposed wood legs, T-style seat cushions and welt tailoring.
- $0.00The clean lines of the the Troupe sleeper is contemporary and casual. Features three over three seat cushions, rolled arms, welted detail and block wood legs.
- $0.00The chic look of the Tilly sleeper is perfect for your home with two over two cushions and accent arm pillows. Features two over two cushion design and accent arm pillows.
- $0.00The Taylor sleeper is stylish and will freshen up your decor. Features high profile arms, wood legs, box seat cushions and coordinating arm pillows.
- $0.00Silva Sleeper K44400
- $0.00The Sienna sleeper collection offers two over two style, roll arms, bun feet, arm pillows for additional arm comfort plus welt tailoring. This collection is available in nailhead trim.
- $0.00The good looks of the Semora leather sleeper is top notch.
- $0.00The contemporary style of the Selma sleeper shows off a crisp and clean look. Features three, bordered, welted, T-cut cushions, classic, pleated, rolled arms and wood block legs. Accent arm pillows provide color and texture.
- $0.00Urban and clean describe the Selection living room sleeper. Features three over three, bordered, welted, box seat cushions that give ample seating. Details include track, welted arms, block wood legs and wide front border that contain stitching details
- $0.00The Sedgewick sleeper features three bordered seat cushions with knife edged back cushions. The welted detail gives this a super sleek and modern appeal. Available in Queen, Regular and Twin Sleepers.
- $0.00The Ramona sleeper will make your home a happy place. Features include cushions that are wrapped with contrasting welt, shaped arms and a waterfall skirt. The accent arm pillows are enrobed with contrasting welt and show off colors and multiple textures.
- $0.00The Possibilities living room sleeper is curved, yet sleekly lined for a classic look. The gently sculptured back and the rolled arms are inviting. Comfort is provided with the expansive seating environment.
- $0.00The contemporary feel of the Patterns sleeper offers a timeless, classic look. Features box seat cushions, welt details, gentle curved rolled arms and loose back pillows.
- $0.00The contemporary style of the Pantego sleeper features three, bordered, welted, T-cut cushions. Details include track arms that are draped with welted detail and tapered, wood block legs. Accent arm pillows provide color and texture into the mix.
- $0.00Napatree Sleeper K73700
- $0.00The contemporary style of the Klaussner Mayhew sleeper is sophisticated and a must for any home decor. Features attractive tight back, roll arms, welt details, wood legs and box seat cushions.
- $0.00The clean and smart design elements of the Malibu leather sleeper will fit any room's decor.
- $0.00Lopez Sleeper E73300
- $0.00Metro, urban style is projected with the Loomis sleeper. Details include sharp, clean, welted, track arms and t-style cushions. Contemporary wood block legs and accent pillows to provide comfort.
- $0.00The modern elements of the Linville sleeper collection features soft and lush seating. The classic, bordered seat and back cushions are encased with welted detail.
- $0.00The Lillington sleeper is essential to your home's décor. Features T-cut back welted cushions. Classic rolled arms are draped with welt that extends to the tapered, slender, wood block legs. Arm pillows add texture and color.